Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airpad 7p boot problem  (Read 2356 times)

Jaywms1020

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Airpad 7p boot problem
« on: January 07, 2012, 12:47:18 AM »

While I was using the airpad it shut of and started to reboot, I was attempting to log into a wifi spot, since then it does no boot up past the airpad screen.   The power button still functions to turn it off and on.  Could use some help, have only had it since jan 4

Jaywms1020

Re: Airpad 7p boot problem
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:47:14 PM »

I was able to access the android system recovery screen, I did a wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition; both of these had no effect on getting past the "airpad" boot screen.  I have looked online for a image for the 7p with no luck.  There is one for the airpad X the 10" inch model.  None of the system keys work when in the recovery screen, and sometimes when I plug my keyboard into it the arrow keys work but not all the time.

frantic1049

Re: Airpad 7p boot problem
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:22:33 PM »

My 7p got stuck on that screen after the battery went completely dead. It took awhile to get return authorization but once it got back too them (at my expense) they replaced the motherboard and had it back to me in 3 days. It actually works better now than when I first got it! Now if I could just find a charger for it.....

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.