Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 3 quick AHP questions (macros and mygarage)  (Read 2404 times)

Digs

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
3 quick AHP questions (macros and mygarage)
« on: January 14, 2012, 02:38:10 AM »

I have AHP 3.318 with SM, MyHouse Online, OnAlert, MyGarage and ActivePhonePRO installed.

1. I am configuring MyGarage which worked at one time by now when I go into 'configure mygarage' it has forgotten my garage switch (UM506) and changed to what ever was a the top of the list.  So I do it again, and it doesn't stick.  This worked at one point, how do I get it to work again?

2. I have a simple macro to turn on an appliance module (light) when the DS10a sensor is opened and it works well.  I have copied this and changed the sensor status to closed and appliance control to off.  When I test fire the new macro it works great and turns of the light as expected, but in real life (close the garage door using button) it no worky.  Thoughts on why?

3. I am very happy to have had success in sending an email from a macro that checked my ds10a to see if the garage was open.  But it only worked once.  Can't reproduce.  <scratch that: just before hitting post my CM506 went nutty opening and closing the garage door several (more than 5) times generating a flood of 10+ emails.  weeeeeeeeeeeee!  Looks like I need to clean up my PLC environment a bit.  Tips on that would be appreciated also.>

Current Working Macro:
Trigger: Garage Door Sensor = Delayed Sensor Triggered
If this is true: Security Sensor State, If Garage Door Sensor is Open
Send Email

I would also like to get bold and have this macro remind me with an email every x while the garage is open, ideally I'd like this behavior only after dark. I have seen this macro thread, but hoped because of it's date (2008) that the macro/sensor bug it 'works around' in such a complicated fashion has been fixed: http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=12196.msg68844#msg68844

It doesn't look to be as easy as adding
Delay "x"
Send Email

Thanks to all that contribute on this board.  X10.com would be out of business if it were not for your hard work, and passion (some might say addiction? ;) ) to x10.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:22:34 PM by Digs »

bobocmp

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: 3 quick AHP questions (macros and mygarage)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 03:45:11 PM »

How do you setup the email for the garage?
thanks

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.