X10 AirPad Android Tablet > AirPad General Discussions

Original Airpad 7 and IceCreamSandwich

(1/13) > >>

ntx10:
A question for all of us that bought the first version of the AirPad.  Will ICS work on the device and if so how do you get it installed?  I'm fairly happy with me pad, the price drop hacked me off and then another.

Tuicemen:
I've been told X10 is working on a installer for this.
I'm sure more details will follow once they have all the code inplace.
I've been told there will be no TTS or VR configuration and no  google market for this.
However since the google market install posted on my site works with the AirPad P with ICS it should work for us. ::) :'
 >!

Talon Starblade:
I hope you'll keep us up to date on this. Having an installer would definitely make things easier. Have you talked with x10 on whether this would void the warranty or not? Or whether they might be interested in using it to customer support? Part of the reason I bought the airpad (among many features I liked) was it being billed as being Droid 4 upgradable.

Tuicemen:
There are still plans for X10 to release this to us free of charge.
The issue is the manufacturer, Once they have something then X10 can get to work making it available.
As for warranty it has allready expired on the originals.
 >!

nobugme:
Oh, ICS for original AirPad 7 will be great! I have many troubles with original formware and hope that ICS will solve my issues. -:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version