Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No Netflix Video on Airpad 7p ICS ( Netflix 1.6.1 from Amazon App Store)  (Read 3363 times)

jtashiro

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

Has anyone been able to get Netflix video working on 7p ICS?  I have installed netflix 1.6.1 from amazon app store, and installs ok.  Runs as expected, allows me to login to Netflix and see my instant queue.  However, when selecting a movie or tv show - no video.  Only audio works.  Displays timeline, controls, and they work, but no video....

ericajackson06

Re: No Netflix Video on Airpad 7p ICS ( Netflix 1.6.1 from Amazon App Store)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 10:06:49 PM »

same thing is happening to me. I can't see anything that requires adobe either just a blue box with question marks in it. I think i will be returning mine. they are wrong for releasing a tablet with an operation system that doesn't work properly with any thing other programs we use.

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 11:22:19 PM »

Airpad7p is a  Ployer MOMO9. Try contacting them to see if there is an android 2.3 version you can downgrade to
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

ristal

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »

I'm also having this problem, any chance of a solution that doesn't involve downgrading back to gingerbread? (not really an option, purchased this tablet because it was ICS)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.