Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is This Forum about the AIRPAD XL 10.1 inch Tablet and the AirPad7p or only 7p?  (Read 3201 times)

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2

Is This Forum about the AIRPAD XL 10.1 Inch Tablet and the AIRPAD7P 7 inch Tablet or only the AirPad 7p?

If it is about both how do people like the 7P and the XL?
250 bucks seems way to goo to be true for a 10 inch Tablet most decent Tablets are at least 400 and the Ipad starts at 499 for the 16 GB version and I don't think it has a Micro SD Slot.

I've heard not so good reviews about a X10 7inch Android Tablet that it is slow and crashes or locks up sometimes or that many Android Apps don't run on it properly on it but it did not look like the 7p it had a white frame outer frame and back and was made of plastic and had no volume switch on the bezel so I don't think it is the same one and I can't seem to find any reviews on either X10 AirPad7p or AirPadXL Tablets.

The 7p is only 150 that sounds awfully low for a quality Tablet that does not suffer from performance and compatibility issues.

If all it lacks is Bluetooth and 2 cameras (1 in front and 1 on back) but other wise has good image and video quality and is compatible with most if not all Android Apps and does not have limited Internet Access then I would not mind the lack of all these extra features.

Other then a bigger screen and 2 HDMI ports what does the AirPad XL have over the AirPad7P that makes it better and worth the extra 100 bucks?
 :)

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305

It is for any of the five Airpad models.
Airpad
Airpad7P
Airpad7P-ICS
AirpadX
AirpadXL
http://kbase.x10.com/wiki/Tablets

That is why we ask folks to specify which model they are asking about.
Maybe someday X10 may have separate sections for each model but since we are volunteers here. We have no inside information on what is happening.

moore_tr

• Helpful Post Rating: 4

Even better would be to put your device in your signature....that way, you won't get spammed with a bunch of info on the wrong tablet.  That depends, of course, on people actually READING it. :'
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:21:19 AM by moore_tr »
User of X10 products for 20 years. 31 years of computer experience from mainframes down to PCs and tablets.  Current user of X10 Airpad X running ICS 4.0.3 @ 900MHz.

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2

So then the XL is the one to Buy? It seems to be the best because it has a standard USB Port and supports USB Keyboards and Mice but does it support Jump Drives so you can copy files from a Jump Drive to the Airpad or play Video and Audio files and view photos directly from the Jump Drive? 8)

moore_tr

• Helpful Post Rating: 4

The XL is the latest addition to the X10 line of tablets - I have the Airpad X, which is manufactured by zenithink - apparently the XL is a different manufacturer than mine - makes things harder for someone like myself that likes to load custom ROMs, and make custom apps.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:11:22 PM by moore_tr »
User of X10 products for 20 years. 31 years of computer experience from mainframes down to PCs and tablets.  Current user of X10 Airpad X running ICS 4.0.3 @ 900MHz.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.