Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Amazing new APP for Andriod  (Read 2877 times)

kenrad

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Amazing new APP for Andriod
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:01:11 PM »

To all the android users out there Tuicemen has come up with an amazing new add on for Ihouse and PCC, called TAC it allows x10 sends form and android device caller Id to be read for incoming sms and phone calls on the android device if phone capabilities are available. It also allows for integration with the Ihouse web server. It can trigger and command line that PCC can use this allows TAC to trigger any Ihouse macro, or other user created command from PCC as well as the hard coded commands for pcc It will speak the weather,calls email notification, and much more it also adds vr to you android device for text sends and all other commands available in PCC. I assisted with the Beta test on this and I found it to be a very powerful tool added to my HA system. now all of my automation from x10 commands to IR and intercom services from TAC and PCC can be controlled from my android phone.

With the prices of tablets dropping they make awesome touch screen interfaces for you HA setup. Give Tac a try and I think you will find it as powerful as I do. Check it out at Tuicemen.com

>! Ken

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.