Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

i have a very thin yellow line going through the top of my screen and i dont know how  it got there and it wont come off.  i just bought the tablet a day ago and i was just browsing then turned it off and back on then it happened. what can i do?

help
- 0 (0%)
me
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: need airpad support  (Read 2055 times)

jlion7

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
need airpad support
« on: February 19, 2012, 10:49:01 PM »

I cant take the yellow thin yellow line from the top of the screen. And i dont know how it came on and it wont come off.  How can i take it off?

LazerFlash

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: need airpad support
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 11:36:27 PM »

It sucks that you're having that problem. It sounds like something that makes your tablet difficult, (impossible?), to use.

That said, consider that this is a user-supported online community. Although there is a user (X10 Repair Depot) on here who describes himself/herself as an X10 employee who is here to help, it seems that there is very little official X10 presence here. Have you called the X10 tech support line, sent them an email from that site or posted on their Facebook page?

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
Re: need airpad support
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:35:41 AM »

Jlion7,

Please try resetting the unit to the initial factory settings by going to settings and:

With the Ice Cream Sandwich OS: selecting "backup & reset" and "factory data reset"
With the Gingerbread OS: select "privacy" and "factory data reset"

If the line is still there, it sounds like a bad LCD. Please send me a private message or email with the following information, and if the tablet is in warranty, I will have an RA issued:
Order number
Order date
Model
Your name
Email address

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.