Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirPad 7P Calendar App  (Read 3817 times)

LazerFlash

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
AirPad 7P Calendar App
« on: February 13, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »

I would like to use the Calendar app that came with my AirPad 7P, but do not have an email account to sync it with that is Exchange compatible.  B:( Is there a way around this issue - other than acquiring another calendaring app?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: AirPad 7P Calendar App
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 01:23:04 PM »

I'm no expert on the Airpad, but I'm pretty sure I'm syncing the native Android calendar on my phone (a Droid 2) with my Google Calendar. If the Airpad has the same native calendar, it should be able to sync to Google for you.

LazerFlash

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:07:34 PM »

I'm no expert on the Airpad, but I'm pretty sure I'm syncing the native Android calendar on my phone (a Droid 2) with my Google Calendar. If the Airpad has the same native calendar, it should be able to sync to Google for you.

I guess I can try it with my GMAIL account and see if that lets me into my Google Calendar.

Noam

• Community Organizer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »

I guess I can try it with my GMAIL account and see if that lets me into my Google Calendar.

It should, since both Gmail and the Google Calendar are both tied to your Google account.

LazerFlash

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:43:26 PM »

It should, since both Gmail and the Google Calendar are both tied to your Google account.

Well, this is interesting... I forgot that when I set up my Google Calendar account, I used a Hotmail account as the linked email. On the AirPad side, it's still asking for an account that can be attached to an Exchange server, which I don't have.

Noam

• Community Organizer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »

Well, this is interesting... I forgot that when I set up my Google Calendar account, I used a Hotmail account as the linked email. On the AirPad side, it's still asking for an account that can be attached to an Exchange server, which I don't have.
When you go into your Google calendar (on a PC), and click the "Gmail" link at the top of the page, what happens?

LazerFlash

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 09:51:18 PM »

Well, I figured it out. I needed to connect an email account (in my case, Hotmail) BEFORE adding a calendar event. It would have been so helpful to have some sort of documentation.  :)%

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »

It would have been so helpful to have some sort of documentation.  :)%
With X10, the users write the documentation on the fly.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

ristal

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »

It would have been so helpful to have some sort of documentation.  :)%
With X10, the users write the documentation on the fly.
yep, we're saving trees and losing hair at the same time.

LazerFlash

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 11:44:48 PM »

rofl

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.