Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Office Suite Help!  (Read 11676 times)

budzy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Office Suite Help!
« on: February 16, 2012, 08:30:27 PM »

I triesd to run the orginial trial version of Office Suite and it doesn't open any program just 3 file areas. Then I tried to upload to the new version 5 trial version and I get ....Error PACKAGE FILE WAS NOT SIGNED CORRECTLY.....Please Help Jim

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Office Suite Help!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 09:27:29 PM »

This is not X10 related, is it.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

deholla

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 12:04:14 AM »

My Airpad (original version with Market)  came with Office Suite version 3, market source.  I also got version 5 from Amazon a little later on, and that 's what I use.  When updating, I get the message you get if trying to update the particular version from a source that was not the origin.  In other words, if came from the market you need to update in the market, and if it came from Amazon then update it from Amazon.  One could uninstall the old version and install  the update, which works too.

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »

Yeah, it is, sorta.

Remember, X10 is now selling Chevy and Ford gizmos with X10 emblems glued to the grills. 
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:57:58 PM »

Yeah, it is, sorta.

Remember, X10 is now selling Chevy and Ford gizmos with X10 emblems glued to the grills. 

Really?  What  gizmos?  PROFF required.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 03:39:24 PM »

Yeah, it is, sorta.

Really?  What  gizmos?  PROFF required.
Dan -
I think what Dave meant was that X10 is now selling third-party products (like the Airpad tablets and Airsight cameras), sticking their own label on them (in some cases, at least).
So, while Airpad software issues might note be related to X10 Powerline Control, they are still problems with a product X10 sells, and are welcome on the forums (in the proper areas).

budzy

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 04:35:15 PM »

So not seeing any solutions to my situation just concerns who's problem it falls under. I tried to find the software sight for help with no luck. There is a problem and what I did find somewhere else was to fix the problem with my new airpad was somehow delete the original program that came on my x-10 airpad and replace it with a new trial version. Saying that does anyone know how I can uninstall a program that ORGINIALLY came on my new airpad? I know how to do it with ones I added but as people know the ORGINIAL ones don't have that option.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:42:06 PM by budzy »

budzy

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 05:24:09 PM »

Another interesting thing about my situation is that Office Suite came on my Airpad and when you go to X-10 sight it lists all of Default Apps on the Airpad and Office Suite is not there. Where did it come from? I checked and I ordered it from X-10's web sight and it says I can't uninstall a original app. I need this type of program and am afraid if I pay for the full version it won't allow me to load it as well.

LazerFlash

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »

I can't tell from your posts, but have you tried X10 support, either directly from their site or off of the Facebook page?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 07:28:11 PM »

X10 has an outside vendor make the Airpads and puts their logo on it.
It is possible the vendor changed things and X10 has not caught up with the changes yet. So the web pages maybe outdated.

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 09:21:52 AM »

So not seeing any solutions to my situation just concerns who's problem it falls under. I tried to find the software sight for help with no luck. There is a problem and what I did find somewhere else was to fix the problem with my new airpad was somehow delete the original program that came on my x-10 airpad and replace it with a new trial version. Saying that does anyone know how I can uninstall a program that ORGINIALLY came on my new airpad? I know how to do it with ones I added but as people know the ORGINIAL ones don't have that option.

Please let me know the X10 model number of your tablet and I will look into this for you.

budzy

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 06:59:48 PM »

I tried x-10 support but they said they couldn't help me.  Here is my airpad infor for X-10 repair depot.   model # LY-910-2918-9   Android version 2.3.1     Build Number gingerbread_v1.28     ly.root.20110820     kernel version   EM2918-705C@V04M#934     

gjf

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:21 PM »

Budzy,

What model airpad are you using? Check the model number on the back of the airpad.
The X requires a sdcard and you may have to unmount and mount in order to see files.

GJF

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:55 PM »

Budzy,

The model number that I need is the model that is listed on the back cover of the tablet it will begin with a CM. Please let me know this number and I will look into your problem. If there is no CM on the back, just let me know.

budzy

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 09:03:36 AM »

There is no CM number. It was in the first wave that went out I think.
Pages: [1] 2

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.