Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1 hour batterey life refurbished AirpadXL  (Read 2975 times)

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
1 hour batterey life refurbished AirpadXL
« on: May 03, 2012, 11:29:33 AM »

I just got my replacement Refurbished AirpadXL for one I sent back that was defective and the replacement one is far worse, it only lasts 1 hour on a full Over Night at least 9 hour charge, and it lasted 1 hour and 17 minutes the one I had before lasted 8 hours on a full charge. Another indication of a possible bad battery is that it charged in about 2 hours indicating it's worn out and has limited capacity. I tried doing a factory reset thinking the charging circuit might have a glitch in it and resetting the unit would set it back to as if it was on it's first charge. Next I'll try to reinstall the OS from the image on this forum from X10.

This one was not scratched but still had the screen brightness problem so I guess it's normal for it to not be anywhere near as bright as a Aser or Asus or IPad aperently you have to pay up the yim yan to get a quality screen. No that is not true, I had a Nextbook 7 inch tablet and it's screen was as bright as the big names and IPads even at half brightness, maybe I should have gotten the 9 inch Nextbook.

Not a very good experience with X10 so far  B:(

pseeker

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
Re: 1 hour batterey life refurbished AirpadXL
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »

I think I have read in past posting X10 is not very good in quality control on their refurb stock (I have had good luck with two CM15ASD in the past though). In their defense though, I am not sure how you can test battery life quickly... functional test is straightforward though.

Looks like you need RMA the tablet again or in order to get full refund you might have to argue that X10 never delivered a working product and you gave them one chance to remedy that (might have to involve the credit card company)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:13:11 PM by pseeker »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.