Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is the Airsight SD H.264 compatible on a Mac? Can I record on a Mac?  (Read 3049 times)

colivas

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

Is the Airsight SD H.264 compatible on a Mac?  Can I record and and playback on a Mac or do I need to purchase software separately to do so such as Security Spy?  Any info on Mac compatibility is appreciated.  Thanks

mooncusser

Not that I can see.  Their software is not compatible and there is no documented procedure other than vague instructions.  I personally am returning my Airsight because it is not compatible. They really should say that it is not compatible.

nolig2278

Will the air sight work without computer or is it just a camera with a network connection and it requires a computer to do anything?

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139

Will the air sight work without computer or is it just a camera with a network connection and it requires a computer to do anything?
It is an IP camera:

" It allows you to monitor your home or business on any Internet-enabled computer or tablet, your iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, etc. "

It does not have analog video output for a TV monitor, if that is what you are asking.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.