Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: For Sale: Ultimate 4-Camera System $200 + Shipping  (Read 5502 times)

JustX

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
For Sale: Ultimate 4-Camera System $200 + Shipping
« on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:34 PM »

Ultimate 4-Camera System: $200 + Shipping
http://www.x10.com/products/xx16a_ed_cam_41806_promo_1019.html#

I have no more use for this Product. I spent a good deal of time setting it up for just 2 cameras and internet access and it works. I just need a far simpler solution. I havent used it much so I have all original boxes and everything. I'll even throw in some AAA batteries for the motion sensors.

I just signed up but I do have references on heatware.com where I have been selling/buyiing/trading computer hardware for 10+ years...

I accept money orders. No Paypal or Amazon payments. I am in 19107 area code.

JustX

Re: For Sale: Ultimate 4-Camera System $200 + Shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:51:37 PM »

Wow no takers? This is the full set with all the motion detectors, the 4 cameras, one of those being a tilt and pan camera + the pc hookup h/w.

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:00:55 AM »

Try Ebay(?)
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 09:59:45 PM »

Wow no takers? This is the full set with all the motion detectors, the 4 cameras, one of those being a tilt and pan camera + the pc hookup h/w.

Why don't you want them?
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

JustX

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 06:51:48 PM »

I just need a far simpler solution. One camera watching my door. I hate that I'm wasting the rest of the parts by not using them.

nybuck

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »

Unfortunately X10 camera systems, and all camera systems in general, have come down in price.

As an example, the 3-camera X10 PRO system with Activehome Pro and IWatchout Pro for $129.99, which incidentally is the last true X10 camera system that I still see for sale.

Just my 2/100's of a buck  :'
>!

JustX

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 05:58:24 PM »

I am open to negotiate price as well.

Now nybuck, does that system also have the tilt & pan camera attachment, and the 4 motion detectors? I assume it has the PC usb dongle.

I ask this because, I would tend to believe on the price drops but, I link directly to the webpage x10 sells the camera's for and it is still the same price I initially bought it at.

nybuck

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 08:41:09 PM »

JustX, I don't want to debate or negotiate with you.  I just wanted to explain that X10 cameras have less demand these days.
I have been messin' with X10 cameras for years.  I have paid high prices for some, and know I will never get that back.

With the mass-production of infrared-capable IP cameras, at their low prices, it is hard to compete.

As far as comparing different X10 package deals, the XCams were 2.4 GHz, which had WiFi interference problems.  It was replaced by the X10 Pro cameras, which never really caught on, and were replaced on X10.com by the current IP cameras. 

As far as the web page for this package still being available, that does not surprise me.  X10 does not purge any old web pages.  By my experience, if one were to order that package, your credit card would be charged, and in a few weeks, you would have to request a refund, which would take a few more weeks.

If someone wants an X10 camera package, say to replace some parts they could not get any longer, they should jump at your near-new offer.  I agree with Dave W - Try Ebay.
>!

JustX

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 05:42:38 PM »

It's cool. I appreciate your advice. :) I was just trying to get a bearing on the best way to compare that set.

I mentioned that I'm willing to negotiate, but that was more for everyone who happened to see this thread so that they know as well.

I would try ebay but their fees are just a bit much. I do have this posted in my other hardware sites, I just figured here people knew what they were getting and I would have to explain less about the whole X10 experience. Heh.

JustX

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 12:38:47 AM »

Closed, sold locally...

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »

BYE!!!
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.