Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I have given up on x10  (Read 4442 times)

aspears68

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
I have given up on x10
« on: June 21, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »

I used to love x10.  Cameras.  Software.  Automation.  You name it, I liked it and had it.  But never never again.  I ordered some light switches from X10 2 months ago and I haven't received it.  I emailed the first time and was told they were back ordered 2 weeks.  It was already 3 weeks after I ordered it.  Now I am on 2 months waiting.  I don't care if they are at home waiting for me after I get off work.  X10 has blew it and I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.  Customer service is what it's about.  I don't care how good your product is.  If you make me unhappy during the purchase of those products, then they aren't very good afterall.

Bye bye X10.  Never again.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: I have given up on x10
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:39:51 PM »

Duplicate posts where removed.
Makes it easier for all to reply to the same thread.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 06:07:42 PM »

I used to love x10.  Cameras.  Software.  Automation.  You name it, I liked it and had it.  But never never again.  I ordered some light switches from X10 2 months ago and I haven't received it.  I emailed the first time and was told they were back ordered 2 weeks.  It was already 3 weeks after I ordered it.  Now I am on 2 months waiting.  I don't care if they are at home waiting for me after I get off work.  X10 has blew it and I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.  Customer service is what it's about.  I don't care how good your product is.  If you make me unhappy during the purchase of those products, then they aren't very good afterall.

Bye bye X10.  Never again.

If you are going Bye-Bye to X10,  then SELL what X10 Items you have.  Let others profit from what you have.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 07:43:23 PM »

rofl
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

piobaxter

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 11:31:30 PM »

why?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.