🎭Entertainment > iconRemote

ICON Lite Remote trouble

(1/2) > >>

socks:
Hi,

Just got this remote, (ICON Lite).  I have been able to partially program the TV, the DVR & the DVD into it.  The problem is when  I power on the DVD, I can see it is playing, BUT the movie never comes on screen?  What am I missing?  If i use the APEX remote & press AV, then it will play.  But that defeats the whole purpose of having a Universal remote.

Everything works right now but I have to use 3 remotes.  Here is what I have.

1) New APEX digital TV 
2) pretty new SONY DVD
3) Motorola DVR from Cable company for digital stations

What am I missing? Thanks for any help,
JQ

dave w:

--- Quote from: socks on July 20, 2012, 06:55:05 PM ---Hi,

JQ

--- End quote ---

Does the Icon control the Apex input when you push "INPUT" while the Icon is in the TV mode?

socks:

--- Quote from: dave w on July 20, 2012, 08:01:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: socks on July 20, 2012, 06:55:05 PM ---Hi,

JQ

--- End quote ---

Does the Icon control the Apex input when you push "INPUT" while the Icon is in the TV mode?

--- End quote ---
I pressed "Select TV", then "Input".  Nothing happens.

Brian H:
Is your Icon Lite the IR18A Single User or the IR19A Two User version?

Do any of the other TV functions work correctly with the Apex TV?
I don't know about the Icon Lite model but my IR34A Icon has six choices for Apex. If the Lite also has multiple choices. Try a different choice.
Sometimes one choice may not include all the features a different choice may have.

If most of the Icon Lite TV buttons work with your Apex but not the Input Choice. Maybe you could use the Learn Function for the Input Button and use the original Apex remote as the learning source.

socks:

--- Quote from: Brian H on July 21, 2012, 06:04:47 AM ---Is your Icon Lite the IR18A Single User or the IR19A Two User version?

Do any of the other TV functions work correctly with the Apex TV?
I don't know about the Icon Lite model but my IR34A Icon has six choices for Apex. If the Lite also has multiple choices. Try a different choice.
Sometimes one choice may not include all the features a different choice may have.

If most of the Icon Lite TV buttons work with your Apex but not the Input Choice. Maybe you could use the Learn Function for the Input Button and use the original Apex remote as the learning source.

--- End quote ---
I have the IR18A single;  not sure what you are talking about with "choices".  Sounds like a lot of trouble for something advertised as "5 minute setup".  If I still have to use 2 remotes I will just send it back as it is useless.  Thanks JQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version