Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Vista driver problem?  (Read 2333 times)

kk

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Vista driver problem?
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:18:28 PM »

Sorry if this has been here before, as I've been out of the loop for a bit, but I've glanced at the forums for probably a couple of years and haven't specifically seen an answer, at least not one that jumped out at me.  I am running 5 wireless cameras, a VA12A, and AHP 3.236 with Vista.  I had at one time upgraded to a newer version of AHP, but it caused video problems (I don't even remember specifically what, but I know it was a very popular problem), so I reverted back to the most stable version at the time (that didn't cause the video problems).  My problem is this:  The only way to get my cameras to show up and be able to broadcast them on a web page is to first open AHP, immediately close it and then start my webcam page.  After that, everything works fine.  I tried downloading the (newer I guess) Windows drivers and ended up with a mess, so I did a restore back to where I had been.  It's not that this is a huge deal, but it is annoying because I have the computer set to automatically come on in the morning and then to start the web page.  I have to have a script to start AHP. close it, etc.  Has anyone run into this, any of you who frequent the boards almost daily?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.