Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Flood light  (Read 5651 times)

JoeP

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Flood light
« on: December 16, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »

I think a combo of the outdoor wireless IP night vision camera and the flood light could be a great combo. It would be nice to review email with pics of what tripped the light. Take that even further and add the motion sensor to link back to the indoor chime.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: Flood light
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »

I think a combo of the outdoor wireless IP night vision camera and the flood light could be a great combo. It would be nice to review email with pics of what tripped the light. Take that even further and add the motion sensor to link back to the indoor chime.
Considering the AirSight cameras are a totally separate product line from the X10 Home Automation, and there are no common protocols, I doubt X10 is going to do something like this any time soon.

vanda32547

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Flood light
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:27:42 AM »

I don't use my current Flood/Wireless Camera since the signal from the wireless camera is terrible. Even with the receiver on the inside of the same wall as the unit, the quality of this camera is terrible, and forget about units that are around the rest of my house. The motion sensor floodlights are great and work well but I spent way too much money on them thinking that the camera in them, as advertised, would really work well.

Regards,
Bob

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.