Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: unable to reach gipcam..com for my wireless Airsight XC38A camera?  (Read 5339 times)

cismontguy

• Helpful Post Rating: 1

Is anyone else experiencing a problem being able to log onto their IP address for their Airsight wireless cameras? Mine stopped working correctly about 2 days ago. Camera is working fine on the network and wireless connection, as tested But I am unable to access it from remote via the internet address provided on the bottom of the camera and on my cell phone?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

*************************UPDATE 11-12-2012*********************************

I have been told by teh folks at X10.com that they know the chinese serve is down.

I guess we will just have to wait to see whether it is returned to operations or we all have $150 paper weights for our office desks?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:12:10 AM by cismontguy »

lbcamera

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: unable to reach gipcam..com for my wireless Airsight XC38A camera?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »

Yes I am as well. I called them on Wed and they said there servers are down and should be back by this weekend. I am still waiting. I will call them again tomorrow.

sheltiemom

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:03:54 PM »

Mine have been out for about a month.  I have 6 of the wireless outdoor cameras.  All work using the IP tool, but 3 do not work via the internet or my cell phone.  They were all working great until one day the 3 just stopped.  No changes were made to any of the settings.

Tony M.

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 04:20:17 PM »

After some research with our IT department we found that there are some fleeting moments where the gipcam service may have went down for short periods of time and it would affect some users, but not all users. We have other solutions to move you over to another DDNS if you would like please contact us at 1-800-675-3044 or email support@x10.com and we can can gather the information needed to change the DDNS within the camera to another DDNS address. Because we have to assign each one to each camera we do not have an automated process for this, but if you can contact us we would just need some basic information and we could switch over the DDNS.

Regards,
Tony M.
X10 Support Team

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.