Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: X10 Airsight mix & match  (Read 1613 times)

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
X10 Airsight mix & match
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:18:21 AM »

I currently have a Cert-like-New PTZ outdoor wireless camera that was setup Dec 12.2012.

I didn't have any problems setting up.. made sure my security programs where disable before installing software, had it turned off 24 hours and reconnected easily. Unplugged it .. reset it.. and it has worked flawlessly.

I use Cable Vison for my internet with their ( a time warner company ) modem with the speeds advertise plus turbo feature ($44.95 month). I use a Linksys 2500 refurbished router that i also have my DirecTV & Xbox connected to along with the Camera.

Can i mix an match  ( indoor/outdoor) different air-sight cameras? and will they all connect with the one interface i am currently using with the PTZ camera?

It seems that when X10 has a deal for two or four pack sale, all the cameras are the same type.

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
Re: X10 Airsight mix & match
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:09:16 PM »

The only camera that you cannot use through the same interface as your XX40A is the XX39A. All other models will work fine.

dinosinc

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
    • My Beer Kegerator
Re: X10 Airsight mix & match
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:55:40 PM »

Search for IP camera Super client on the net, I have 5 types of cams including X10

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.