Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: active homePro software confusion ??  (Read 4491 times)

GMBAL4

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
active homePro software confusion ??
« on: December 31, 2012, 05:28:49 PM »

Hello I have had this software for a few years now and just getting to install and use it when I enter my codes nonthing works is it something I`m doing wrong ?? I also have 2 cameras out side and I tried to view it on my PC and can not get a picture however it works on my big screen TV. I am using video adapter VA 11A I think it came with the software kit I cant get anything to work .......NONTHING ......PLEASE HELP !! I also have the CM15A white box that came with the software .......

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: active homePro software confusion ??
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 07:42:09 PM »

What error message are you getting when you try and enter your registration codes?

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 09:42:36 AM »

Hello I have had this software for a few years now and just getting to install and use it when I enter my codes nonthing works is it something I`m doing wrong ?? I also have 2 cameras out side and I tried to view it on my PC and can not get a picture however it works on my big screen TV. I am using video adapter VA 11A I think it came with the software kit I cant get anything to work .......NONTHING ......PLEASE HELP !! I also have the CM15A white box that came with the software .......
Have you updated to the latest software version? 
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

GMBAL4

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 03:47:04 PM »

registration failure could not retrieve and yes it is updated

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 04:25:01 PM »

registration failure could not retrieve and yes it is updated
What version of Windows are you using?
The computer is connected to the Internet, right?
Do you have any firewall software that might prevent AHP from "phoning home" to activate?

GMBAL4

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 09:56:13 PM »

I`m using windows 7 and I just got off the phone with x10 tech support and I turned off the firewall and my norton antivirus and still not working. So they informed me that there is sometype of port on the router or ISP he called it 8080 or 8888 and for me to call them in the Am hopefully I can get this fixed

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.