Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: SC1200 and Answering Systems  (Read 31554 times)

leo

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: SC1200 and Answering Systems
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2013, 12:51:53 PM »

Same issue here, i have older RS49-1000 and it works fine with answering system. The new sc1200 doesn't.. looks like
a bug in the system and poor testing of the system.. shame because it is a nice product.

Stargazer

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: SC1200 and Answering Systems
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 11:57:10 PM »

Hi newbie Jim here to the forum, but not new to X-10. I have used the old black console and all the mods for lights etc. for many carefree years. I now have the so called New and Improved SC1200 since early Dec. All works as should except with the answering machine. When I called my answering machine (all by my cell phone which is what I need to call with) it rang and then heard Please Enter Pin and my answering machine message played at same time and all was good, callers could leave a message and  I could enter my pin and shut lights on and off. Now sometimes all works well but other times I get just Please enter pin and my machine does not give its message so then no one can leave a message. We are in NY and our kids and grand kids are in NC so while away I wanted to be able to have this new unit call me on my cellphone if and when the alarm went off. I also wanted just in case it did to be able to shut the lights back off after the 5 minute alarm reset so lights would not be on 24/7 and work on the timers. Has anyone come up with a fix? Oh yeah we have all new phone lines on street, to our house and all new in house wiring with separate dedicated lines for the alarm, DSL and phone and all have the proper filters in place where needed and we have Verizon. I am hoping to add the camera so I and check on the inside of the house in the near future. Can anyone please help? Thanks much, Jim
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.