Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ActivePhone Pro - Cant get it to work!!!!  (Read 10155 times)

gamefixer

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
ActivePhone Pro - Cant get it to work!!!!
« on: January 26, 2013, 07:51:45 PM »

Hey all. Long time x10 user, first time poster to this message board.

I've been having problems with ActivePhone since the day it was installed. Typically a reboot of the PC that ActiveHome is running on will fix it but those days have long since gone away. I got tired of screwing with the thing so I wipped the PC that AH was installed on last week and re-installed the OS (Win7 Ultimate) and all my other software. At first ActivePhone worked as advertised but the last two days our phones cant reach the service and therefore we cant control anything from them. Both of them get the "502 Bad gateway error."

I've done the following...

Running the X10 service as admin
Running AH as admin
UNINSTALLED AH and its ilk and re-installed
Put the computer running AH on my routers DMZ

NOTHING HELPS!

No matter what I do the reflector status is always RED with a question mark. None of my searches online have helped me discover the fix to this problem.

I'd be grateful for any help you guys could provide.

nvrpc

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: ActivePhone Pro - Cant get it to work!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 09:23:10 AM »

Hey all. Long time x10 user, first time poster to this message board.

I've been having problems with ActivePhone since the day it was installed. Typically a reboot of the PC that ActiveHome is running on will fix it but those days have long since gone away. I got tired of screwing with the thing so I wipped the PC that AH was installed on last week and re-installed the OS (Win7 Ultimate) and all my other software. At first ActivePhone worked as advertised but the last two days our phones cant reach the service and therefore we cant control anything from them. Both of them get the "502 Bad gateway error."

I've done the following...

Running the X10 service as admin
Running AH as admin
UNINSTALLED AH and its ilk and re-installed
Put the computer running AH on my routers DMZ

NOTHING HELPS!

No matter what I do the reflector status is always RED with a question mark. None of my searches online have helped me discover the fix to this problem.

I'd be grateful for any help you guys could provide.

Did you register your software ?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.