Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP programming  (Read 2291 times)

Qman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP programming
« on: February 18, 2013, 07:28:44 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but since downloading 3.318, I don't seem to be able to program things like "dusk-15 minutes" anymore. Today, I downloaded an instruction manual for AHP, but it was old, and said to enter in a time before selecting dusk/dawn, but that did not work either. Has this feature gone away, or have I just forgotten how to use it (never having a manual in the first place).

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: AHP programming
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »

I don't use 3.318 as it seems to be one of the buggy versions of AHP.   However timers can be made to work like: "ON at DUSK - 45 minutes & DIM to 70%"    Try doing it with one of your lamp modules and see if works properly.   Modules of all types can have timers (and several timers for different times of the day).  Once you have done one module, it's easy to many of them.

I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: AHP programming
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but since downloading 3.318, I don't seem to be able to program things like "dusk-15 minutes" anymore. Today, I downloaded an instruction manual for AHP, but it was old, and said to enter in a time before selecting dusk/dawn, but that did not work either. Has this feature gone away, or have I just forgotten how to use it (never having a manual in the first place).
What are you seeing when you try and set those timers?
If it doesn't keep the offset you typed in, you might try clicking the up/down arrows AFTER typing in the time manually. That has worked for me in the past. It seems to be a bug in the time-selection dialogs in the GUI.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.