Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airsight XC39A  (Read 2451 times)

dallaire8

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Airsight XC39A
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »

I have installed my Airsight XX39A 3 days ago (through router) and software going along. Everything was fine.
I had installed the firmware mentioned on your site for the camera XC39A that I bought recently from your site:
ftp.x10.com/pub/applications/airsight/XX39Ainterfacesoft.zip
I could see my camera from my PC (Windows XP), from my Mac (IPScanner), from my iPod and from my iPad.
Tonight, when trying to look at my camera from my computer first I had amessage telling that the subnet was not OK. I try and retry to enter the information of my IP config and nothing was working.
I re-installed the softwares and retried. I don't even see the camera in the IPSearch. What happened? Is there a reset button somewhere on the camera so I can redo all the installation? Or what else?
The red light on the camera is always flashing and it seems to be functional. My devices don't see it anymore.
Thanks for your help.

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Airsight XC39A
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:29:44 PM »

I have installed my Airsight XX39A 3 days ago (through router) and software going along. Everything was fine.
I had installed the firmware mentioned on your site for the camera XC39A that I bought recently from your site:
ftp.x10.com/pub/applications/airsight/XX39Ainterfacesoft.zip
I could see my camera from my PC (Windows XP), from my Mac (IPScanner), from my iPod and from my iPad.
Tonight, when trying to look at my camera from my computer first I had amessage telling that the subnet was not OK. I try and retry to enter the information of my IP config and nothing was working.
I re-installed the softwares and retried. I don't even see the camera in the IPSearch. What happened? Is there a reset button somewhere on the camera so I can redo all the installation? Or what else?
The red light on the camera is always flashing and it seems to be functional. My devices don't see it anymore.
Thanks for your help.

I may be barking up the wrong tree but, after you uninstalled the software, did you reboot your computer before you reinstalled it?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.