Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Password problem  (Read 1637 times)

randysudd

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Password problem
« on: March 24, 2013, 05:50:14 PM »

I have installed a XC38A wireless camera. I set it up without a problem, used IE to view it while connected to ethernet cable. Set up for wireless and got a web address; b6837.airsight.net, but when I try to view it, it wants a username and password. the camera name was anonymous and I put 'randy' as password. I could not get this to work when I tried to view it with IE over Internet. I removed the password, reset the camera and I still can not get past sign-in. I tried admin, with and without my password, "randy". I need a suggestion here please.
randysudd@yahoo.com

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Password problem
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 06:07:27 PM »

I have installed a XC38A wireless camera. I set it up without a problem, used IE to view it while connected to ethernet cable. Set up for wireless and got a web address; b6837.airsight.net, but when I try to view it, it wants a username and password. the camera name was anonymous and I put 'randy' as password. I could not get this to work when I tried to view it with IE over Internet. I removed the password, reset the camera and I still can not get past sign-in. I tried admin, with and without my password, "randy". I need a suggestion here please.
randysudd@yahoo.com
You need to name your camera, i  had this problem leaving it as anonymous and it wont work. Name your camera CAMERA1 as a test, change the user name to admin...leave password blank
try it that way.

Then change user name.. then test.. change password.. thjen test... change camera name  then test.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.