Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: XX39A reset issues - quit working - no video  (Read 2192 times)

rpsrery

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
XX39A reset issues - quit working - no video
« on: April 24, 2013, 12:27:25 PM »

I have 8 xx39a ip cameras, all but one stopped responding.  I can access the onboard software via the static IP address i originally assigned to the camera, however I cannot see video, nor will it allow me to reset to factory defaults via the firmware.  I also tried to hold in the reset button 30, 40 even 60 seconds to no avail.  Any thoughts insight or ideas would be most welcomed as this is a rather large investment to have fail all at once.

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: XX39A reset issues - quit working - no video
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 06:35:32 PM »

I have 8 xx39a ip cameras, all but one stopped responding.  I can access the onboard software via the static IP address i originally assigned to the camera, however I cannot see video, nor will it allow me to reset to factory defaults via the firmware.  I also tried to hold in the reset button 30, 40 even 60 seconds to no avail.  Any thoughts insight or ideas would be most welcomed as this is a rather large investment to have fail all at once.
From my understanding downloading the firmware wouldn't reset to the fatory defaults.
Did you try flush Arp Buffer

Go to the ip camera tool>right click on ip camera address>flush arp buffer

also unplug the power for about a min... Me personally i would wait 5 min... then run the tool>flush arp buffer>and continue as normal.

If all your camera are working.. i would make a backup of each one... Just Because.. ( sounding like Forest Gump )**** HAPPENS.

medical31

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: XX39A reset issues - quit working - no video
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 07:25:02 PM »

i am currently having the same problem i try to power cycle cameras and flush the buffer... still keep rebooting  but i have 2 xx34a. what can i do?

first camera works fine but the second keep rebooting. if want to view both camera from the first cam log-in screen i can. but when i go to log-in on the other camera its keep rebooting and i am unable to get it into the setting of the second camera cause its keep saying please wait rebooting with a timer.. any help would be great

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.