Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airsight Mobile for Android  (Read 2047 times)

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
Airsight Mobile for Android
« on: May 15, 2013, 08:06:22 PM »

OK, maybe I am missing the obvious, but where do I download the Airsight Mobile app?   X10 implies such is available for iPhone, Blackberry, and Android.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Airsight Mobile for Android
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:35:07 PM »

OK, maybe I am missing the obvious, but where do I download the Airsight Mobile app?   X10 implies such is available for iPhone, Blackberry, and Android.
4 get that. download ipcam basic viewer in the android market

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:18:40 AM »

Thanks for the reference.   >!

Though, it seems that while X10 mentions mobile support for iPhone, Blackberry, and Android, the only OS that X10 actually supplies an app for, is the iPhone app that's included on the camera's mini CD.   >*<

BTW, I find I don't really need a separate app on my Android phone and table.   The Chrome browser that I already have installed, works just fine.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »

BTW, I find I don't really need a separate app on my Android phone and table.   The Chrome browser that I already have installed, works just fine.

The IP Camera Basic app on your home screen all you need to do is tab the icon and it goes straight to the camera feed.
Unless you have the camera as the home page on Chrome, you have to type the addy every time.

You can also add 2 or more cameras to the APP.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.