Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Equipment and Support Services  (Read 1280 times)

texasowl

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Equipment and Support Services
« on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »

TO WHOM EVER READS THIS!

I highly recommend that "YOU DO NOT PURCHASE from this company."

The support staff has no idea most of the time what they are doing.. That's if you don't mind waiting 15 -20 minutes, and don't get dropped before they answer. Most of them are very sharp with the tone of tongue. You can email them, but really, don't expect any response from them. I emailed them a month ago and I am still waiting for their response.

I have had my camera system for the past 2 years. I don't get a great picture and for being a night camera, if I put a light on I just may get a vague picture otherwise it is totally black. Since the camera is a black and white, I have a very high grain picture.

I called support and then sent me another "Refurbished" camera that gives the same problem. Since I couldn't do with out a camera, I used my credit card to pay for the replacement camera. This was with the knowledge that I would be refunded minus shipping when they received my camera. It has now been 10 business days since they received the camera. I just called "Support" and they informed me that it takes 30 to 40 days to get the money back. And to think they take the money as soon as you place an order.

IF you want a great product with great and fast support, I again say "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE".

And if anyone from this poor company actually is reading this, you can reach me at the_rover_69@hotmail.com. I would not mind talking to you about this so called company.  B:(    >*<
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:15:01 AM by texasowl »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.