Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Scheduler  (Read 1903 times)

Mud Pie

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Scheduler
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »

I have the scheduler feature enabled on my two outdoor PTZ Pro cameras to take pics at night and when I'm not home.  I have tried sync-ing the time with GMT (time stay current 24/7) as well as Time Zone and PC time (time also stays current).  I have toyed with motion sensitivity settings and well as light settings.  However, I keep getting emails during times NOT scheduled to sent pics.  I have even tried "reversing" the schedule and I still get emails not matter what; it's as if the cameras do not "see" the schedule at all.  A refresh shows all settings have "taken"; time is correct and schedules have saved.

I don't need to have pics of myself in my own backyard when I am home sent to my cell phone.  A waste.

Any ideas ?

Mud Pie

Re: Scheduler
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 10:34:00 AM »

Anyone ?

Mud Pie

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:14:05 AM »

So no one else has experienced this problem ?  Any X10 personnel watching ?  The constant emails every 2 minutes is beyond maddening !!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 11:50:37 AM »

I don't have an Airsight so I can't help much with you issue.
It does sound like a bug in the software. ::) :'
However you'll still get multi pics of nothing even if it worked on schedule as it looks at pixel changes from one shot to the next.
You may wish to look at using a x10 motion sensor & PC interface with some software to trip snapshots.
This will also result in some false trips but not as many

I'm currently adding more IP cam support to PCC
Although it won't be as in depth as Blue Iris I'm hoping to have some of the basics.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Mud Pie

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 12:06:46 AM »

S'wonderful...

I stopped getting needless emails.  Then I realized, wait a minute, for the past 2 days I was getting NO emails.

Open the software for both PTZ Pro cameras, and voila !!  Both settings for motion detect and schedule are unchecked AND both schedulers are GONE.

Well isn't that just ducky ?  The security feature and the REASON to have cameras just flat out clear themselves.  I'm the only one that has access to these cameras and I'm the only one with a password TO make changes.

B:(

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.