Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: XC36A Not working with AHP  (Read 1730 times)

drm1963

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
XC36A Not working with AHP
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:35:44 PM »

Got questions? Ask a salesperson live!
( D R M )Chat right now with an X10 Expert and get the best possible deal!
( D R M )Hello
(D R M )Here's the registration information for your order# ####### How do I add the XC36A IP Camera to my IWatch in AHP? I just asked this in another chat session and got bumped to the survey somehow!
( D R M )D R M My Email@gmail.com (423) ###-###
( Bill ) Hello, Thank you for contacting X10.com.

Have you seen the Airsight Collection? X10 has IP Cameras starting under $100! Click for more details!!

- May I have your order number or invoice number please?
( Bill ) Hello, how can I help you today?
( D R M )Here's the registration information for your order# ####### How do I add the XC36A IP Camera to my IWatch in AHP? I just asked this in another chat session and got bumped to the survey somehow!
( D R M )I keep getting bumped from chat
( Bill ) you cant the AHP does not work with these cameras.
( D R M )I did not see that anywhere on the X10 website before I purchased AHP and the add ons so this is a waste of my money then is what you are telling me
( D R M )is this correct?
( Bill ) those two products do not work together
( D R M )can you show me on the X10 website where this is stated?
( D R M )hello???!!!!
( D R M )can you show me on the website where it says AHP is not compatible with these cameras?
( D R M )or should I go ahead and seek a refund for AHP
( Bill ) that is up to you if you want a refund but the cameras do not work with AHP, I am sorry about that
( D R M )well I am going rto request a refund since you can show me nor did I see anywhere that these cameras will not work with AHP.
( D R M )if it had been stated I may have purchased different cameras but since it was not even they do not serve the purpose they were purchased for
( D R M )Thatnk you for your time and I will attach this chat to my refund request
( D R M )Thank you

No where on the Website does it show these cameras are not compatible with AHP or IWatch!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:41:13 PM by drm1963 »

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: XC36A Not working with AHP
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »

No where on the Website does it show these cameras are not compatible with AHP or IWatch!!
:'  If they worked togeather X10 would have splattered it all over the AHP and Airsight web pages.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.