Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Using Pan & Tilt Functions via AirSight CamClient Software Camera JUMPS  (Read 1754 times)

aBitSlow

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to get the pan/tilt functions to work more smoothly using the Airsight Client Software right now sometimes it's smooth and others the button seems to stick and go way too far and the computer being used is LOADED with plenty of ram & video memory ... Any help MUCH appreciated we just got 10 of these and are looking to get more but want to fine tune what we have first ... Thanks in advance!!!

>!

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to get the pan/tilt functions to work more smoothly using the Airsight Client Software right now sometimes it's smooth and others the button seems to stick and go way too far and the computer being used is LOADED with plenty of ram & video memory ... Any help MUCH appreciated we just got 10 of these and are looking to get more but want to fine tune what we have first ... Thanks in advance!!!

>!
Just a non-techy question.

is this happening at any part of the day when there may be more internet users.

2nd option . try blue iris software... much more features.

belmarcon

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

The way the airsight software works is that it's a web GUI (graphical user interface) that is loaded directly onto the camera itself.  If you use this particular interface to control your camera through a webpage, you will be subject to internet lag.

My own personal experience has been is that when you click the arrows to move, never assume it didn't receive your input. :)  Also, I've had some luck just logging directly into my computer at home using a connection program such as "logmein" or somesuch and controlling the computer and cameras directly from there.  Sometimes that seems to have less lag when you connect directly to computer running the cameras.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.