Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wireless adapter  (Read 1871 times)

hjr007

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Wireless adapter
« on: July 11, 2013, 01:09:22 PM »

Hs any tried to use a wireless adapter (netgear wnce201) on any air sight wireless cameras.

I am having issues with my new PTZ xc40a.  Antenna needs to be replaced as they sent the wrong one.  So I decided to try
a wireless bridge on it.  So far no luck.  I have used these on other products where I cannot get the cat wire to it or it is too far for the small antennas
and they work fine but not for the ptz cameras.

I will keep trying..

hjr007

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Wireless adapter
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »

JUst to let everyone know that you I have been able to use the netgear bridge and it does work.

The only problem appears to be the colour.  The bridge is in the garage and the camera is located outside the garage door.

Installed dedicated power for the camera and the bridge(instead of using an extention cord).+++ :angel:

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Wireless adapter
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 08:40:43 PM »

JUst to let everyone know that you I have been able to use the netgear bridge and it does work.

The only problem appears to be the colour.  The bridge is in the garage and the camera is located outside the garage door.

Installed dedicated power for the camera and the bridge(instead of using an extention cord).+++ :angel:
My ptz pro doesnt have color issues but my xx36a does have color issues.

It seems these camera no matter which.. someone will have certain problem and some others won't.. its weird. but what can i say.. they are Cert LIke

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.