Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: xx34a Airsight IE8,9, 10 no audio on desktop  (Read 1475 times)

belmarcon

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
xx34a Airsight IE8,9, 10 no audio on desktop
« on: July 11, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »

I tried searching the knowledge base, and the forums, but couldn't find my exact problem, I hope this isn't a duplicate question:

I could use some help.  I have successfully set up my IP cams and use my indoor cam with audio to monitor my dogs while at work so I can let them out when they need to go.  When I connect to my cams using Internet explorer (I've used versions 8, 9, and 10) and use the ActiveX control, and press the "audio" button on the webUI, I can hear the audio just fine on two of the three computers I use.  (Both of the computers that work happen to be laptops).  However, when I try to connect from desktop at work, I hear no audio.  I can hear other internet-origin sounds (like youtube, website sounds, etc.) just fine, but not audio from my web cam.  I've tried making sure all my ActiveX controls are set properly and that my internet security is at a minimum (just to see if I could make it work), but no luck.  Can I please ask for some advice?

Just a note, I've made sure I have IE9, my drivers are updated, and I've updated the camera firmware.  Sound also works from inside and OUTside my LAN, because I have that part set up correctly, so it's not a setting there.

Thanks,
belmarcon

belmarcon

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: xx34a Airsight IE8,9, 10 no audio on desktop
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 10:46:17 AM »

Or maybe even if anyone knows of a post on here that addresses the problem of no audio even when using IE9 per the X10 instructions - could you point me in the direction of the post, because I can't find one.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.