Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Saving Video and Pictures to SD Card in Media Router  (Read 1669 times)

AntneR

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Saving Video and Pictures to SD Card in Media Router
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:47:40 AM »

Does anyone know if it's possible to save the videos or pictuers an X10 camera(xx34a) takes to an SD card that is in a D-Link DIR-657 Media Router? The Sd card in the router allows you to save media files that can be shared on the network. I haven't used it yet but supposedly you just type in your browser "\\dlinkrouter" and you can access the card in the router and share files. I haven't really looked into how to do it by going thru my x10 camera manual. If anyone has an insight, pls share. Thx.

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Saving Video and Pictures to SD Card in Media Router
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »

Does anyone know if it's possible to save the videos or pictuers an X10 camera(xx34a) takes to an SD card that is in a D-Link DIR-657 Media Router? The Sd card in the router allows you to save media files that can be shared on the network. I haven't used it yet but supposedly you just type in your browser "\\dlinkrouter" and you can access the card in the router and share files. I haven't really looked into how to do it by going thru my x10 camera manual. If anyone has an insight, pls share. Thx.
don't know about the sd card router.. but you can save to a sd card on the computer or on a disk if it can RW.

ANOTHER OPTION.

I use Blue Irish software with my X10 cameras. Blue Iris allows you to FTP to your domain/hosting account.
It also can do more things that you ll fall in like with. Check out Blue Iris with a FREE 15 DAY TRAIL And put it to the TEST. I personally bet you 'll keep it.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.