Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tired of X-10.....  (Read 1448 times)

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Tired of X-10.....
« on: July 25, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »

Tired of X-10 limited IP Camera Software?

Tired of multi-emails of motion detection?

Tired of schedule not working?

Tired of no updates to update?

You can try becoming BI..No not that...BI as in Blue Iris...IP Camera Software.

Big news!

The Android client app has been posted to Google Play!  Communicate with and control Blue Iris from anywhere in the world.  Watch live video, review video and receive push notification alerts.

The iPhone client app has been posted to iTunes!  Communicate with and control Blue Iris from anywhere in the world.  Watch live video, review video and receive push notification alerts.

and i quote

"What is Blue Iris?

Video Security.  Keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables;  watch your pets or your kids;  monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees.  Watch your door for mail, packages or visitors.  Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously.  Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail or phone.

Video Capture.  Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, camcorders, network IP cams, analog cards, or your PC desktop).   Capture JPEG snapshots or capture movies in standard MP4, AVI, advanced DVR, or Windows Media file formats.

Webcam.  Overlay text and graphics.  Use the built-in web server, or post to a website.  Push to a Flash or Windows media server.

15-day free trial; LE edition only $29.95. "
end quote

I am not a worker, employee or have anything invested in this software except how it works..compared to X-10 interface.

Don't get me wrong... I have 3 X-cameras now, I've used the X-1O DAY/NIGHT WIRELESS cameras in the past. My lights are automated ( for the last 13 years) and still work. motion sensors and as of this writing purchased another x-10 ptz camera.

So i dare you.. i double dare you to try Blue Iris. You owe me.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.