Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP and my CM15A Problem  (Read 3051 times)

lorenzg

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP and my CM15A Problem
« on: April 20, 2014, 10:31:40 PM »

I am running Version 3.296 of AHP.  Sometime around daylight savings time it discontinued turning on/off my outside lights that are controlled by WS467 wall switches.  They were on several different house codes, but to simplify things I changed them all to the same house code (E1-E4).  I can get the lights to turn on by the AHP Tools/All Lights On directive. But I can’t seem to get them ALL to turn on at Dusk.  The timers seem to turn them all off at Dawn.

I have tried using a Macro triggered by E1 to issue an All Light On for House Code E.  This doesn’t seem to work.  However, if I manually click the macro all the lights turn on.

What am I missing here?  Thanks for any help. B:(

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: AHP and my CM15A Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 09:37:51 AM »

What am I missing here?

Short answer: The newest AHP version

Since the times for daylight savings time starting and stopping have changed AHP has had issues with this.
I don't even believe version 3.318 completely cured the issue.
However some have reported the conversion tool I created to bring a European version to 3.318 fixed the issue.
If this is the case updating to 3.318 should solve your issue, the  problem is the x10 servers are down which hold the installers and registrations.

I expect to have a new 3.318 full installer ready shortly.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

lorenzg

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 09:41:09 PM »

Thanks for the tip.  I'll just turn off the DLST option and run it with fixed times.  I'll let you know if that works.

lorenzg

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »

:)% Pulled the DLST settings and used absolute times.  It worked like a champ.  Thanks!!  :)%

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.