🖥️ActiveHome Pro > SDK

Wrong x10nets version?

(1/3) > >>

Tuicemen:
You could be using a old X10nets (version 3.313 or older)
This in itself may not be a issue but you also may not be capable of doing all that is possible.
If you have been using AHP and been doing the Updates and not installed the SDK or drivers after build 3.313 you may be OK.
If you find you have a X10nets.dll file older then 3.318 not to worry there is a fix.
See: http://tuicemen.com/forum/index.php?topic=779.msg4392#msg4392
 >!

Tuicemen:
Question:
How do you tell which version of X10nets is running?

Answer:
If you are running windows 64 bit located the file c:\programfiles (x86)\common files\x10\common\x10net.dll
If you are running windows 32 bit located the file c:\program files\common files\x10\common\x10net.dll
right click the file.
Click details and scroll down to product version.
If the version number is less then 3.0.0.318 you have a old version.
This should match the 3.318 version of AHP if it is on your system.
 >!

ATS:
I Don't have x10 nets as such. I have it without the s and when I right click on it I don't have a details in my list. Attached is what I do have. My problem is that I no longer have the Daylight saving  (dusk) working. B:(

Tuicemen:
What version of AHP are you running and on what version of Windows?

ATS:
I am running 3.318 on 2 machines. One is a laptop with Vista and it used to be running ok but went south on me. The other is windows 7. I am also running ver 3.318 in te Windows 7 machine BUT I don't believe I have a full downloaded program. I say this because when I open the program  in the 7 machine I will get the "nag screen" but after that I don't get the message that the CM15a is attached or not as the Laptop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version