Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP New Download Problems  (Read 2750 times)

bt54

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP New Download Problems
« on: November 02, 2014, 04:14:26 PM »

I'm installing my X10 system in my new home.  My PC has been updated so a new AHP install was required.  I installed the new download version of AHP from X10.  Unless I'm missing something numerous pieces of hardware are no longer listed.  The KR10A, magnetic door switches and HR12A are not listed to be added to rooms.  There are numerous other items but I need these items to set up my system again.
Am I missing something ?
I'd appreciate any help !!!
If it doesn't work get a BIGGER hammer!!

netrunner

Re: AHP New Download Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »

You may want to download the European Marmitek version which has the onalert plugin including security modules. The pictures are different but it is otherwise the same as far as I can tell.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:59:14 PM by netrunner »

bt54

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 12:11:58 AM »

I installed the Marmitek Version and the OnAlert Module provided the door switch and security console modules.  With trial and error you can find the correct switches and modules to get it to work but it DOES !!!  The bad side is that Marmitek don't have the Security and phone software addins.

The new X10 replied to an email and stated that they will be providing new registration info. The bad news is that no time frame was available.
If it doesn't work get a BIGGER hammer!!

REDTAILHAWK

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »

What worked for me was down loading the MARMITEC version of AHP.  The WARNING is when you unzip and install DO NOT INSTALL TO"ACTIVEHOME PRO" change it to Marmitec or some other name.  You do not want to install it over the original AHP. Once you have installed Marmitec, the original AHP will work in window 8.1  If you have a copy of the original AHP just copy it to the Windows or XP program 86 files. You do not have to install, just copy the program. This worked on windows 8.1 and two of my XP machines.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.