Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CM15A ???  (Read 2685 times)

jim496

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
CM15A ???
« on: December 07, 2015, 12:45:49 PM »

I have had x10 since the 80s... My problem is my cm15a will turn off my E-8 lights but will not turn on. It was working fine and today wtf. I have checked to see if anyone plugged something new in some where but nothing I can find in the way of noise. I have a lot of my Christmas lights on E-8 and now I can not turn them on manually or with a program. I can turn on and off all my other modules with ahp but not E-8. I have plugged in a controller in the same out let and it works fine.  I am pulling what little hair I have left out!!! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim  B:( B:(

jim496

Re: CM15A ???
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 01:40:10 PM »

Found the problem... had different modules on e8 and it didn't like that.. have one lamp module now and all work...

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 01:49:48 PM »

You do not have to have only one Lamp Module on any X10 Address.
You should be able to have more than one on E8. If you had a mixture of the newer Soft Start and older before Soft Start. Then you would have to had them all defined as Before Soft Start in AHP.
Off but not On can be an older before Soft Start Lamp Module defined in AHP from the Lamp list and not the Old Before Soft Start list.

Sometimes older X10 modules House and Unit Code Dials become intermittent and they are on a different address than the dials indicated.
Rotating both the House and Unit Dials a few times. Frequently clears up the incorrect address.

jim496

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 10:35:19 AM »

Thank You!!! I am going to check that because I am still intermittent.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.