Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reload AHP  (Read 4896 times)

whsbuss

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Reload AHP
« on: January 01, 2016, 04:54:34 PM »

I have AHP installed on my Win7 PC and want to do the same on my Mac, configured Bootcamp Win 7. I have the original X10 Install CD and the update program for Ver 3.228 - but since there's no way to get the smart macros and program itself registered, can the AHP_LifeSupport register it? The free unregistered 3.3 version does not do the lamp modules correctly with the CM15A (EX. similar modules with same dim settings come on individually, where on my Win 7 PC version sets all them at once, then dims from 100% to whatever setting I have).

Is this possible???

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Reload AHP
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 05:43:39 PM »

Since AHP was never distributed in North America on a CD I suspect you either have Active Home (not the pro version and a cm11) or you are in Europe.
The most up to date European version is 3.316 and it doesn't require AHP_lifejacket you can find it on the Haibrain site
the most up to date AHP version is 3.318 and it can be found on the X10 site even thought the page states it is out of stock scroll down for the download link.
AHP Lifejacket is required to currently get the North American version to appear registered.
More info On AHP_Lifejacket can be found on my site as well as in the third party addons and software section of this forum.
It should be noted this(AHP_Lifejacket) was never tested on a mac.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

whsbuss

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 05:50:19 PM »

Since AHP was never distributed in North America on a CD I suspect you either have Active Home (not the pro version and a cm11) or you are in Europe.
The most up to date European version is 3.316 and it doesn't require AHP_lifejacket you can find it on the Haibrain site
the most up to date AHP version is 3.318 and it can be found on the X10 site even thought the page states it is out of stock scroll down for the download link.
AHP Lifejacket is required to currently get the North American version to appear registered.
More info On AHP_Lifejacket can be found on my site as well as in the third party addons and software section of this forum.
It should be noted this(AHP_Lifejacket) was never tested on a mac.
 >!

You may be correct - I'm in the USA. I have 2 CDs one ver 1.2 and one ver 1.3 - On my Win 7 PC is says Ver. 3.228 and I have an update .exe that can't be run because it can't find the network server.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 06:04:24 PM »

The CDs are for Active Home not the Pro if you have the cm15a it will not work with it.
You need the AHP version from the X10 site or my server http://tuicemen.com/downloads/Unregistered_AHP.exe
plus AHP_lifejacket  to unlock AHP http://tuicemen.com/downloads/freestuff/AHP_Lifejacket_Setup.exe
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

whsbuss

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 07:11:19 PM »

The CDs are for Active Home not the Pro if you have the cm15a it will not work with it.
You need the AHP version from the X10 site or my server http://tuicemen.com/downloads/Unregistered_AHP.exe
plus AHP_lifejacket  to unlock AHP http://tuicemen.com/downloads/freestuff/AHP_Lifejacket_Setup.exe
 >!

Yes I have them installed on my Macbook and I had to change to the Old lamp modules for each device. However as I mentioned in the OP I have several devices on A10 and A11 addresses set with the same Dim of 55% - on your version they come on individually where as on the Win7 PC with the original software they come on together at 100%, then dim to 55%.

Is there any way to get your AHP to do that?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 10:18:11 PM »

The AHP 3.318 version isn't my version, it was X10WTI's last release.
The fact that version 3.318 doesn't perform like version 3.228 is understandable.

If you wish to have 3.228 from your win 7 Pc running on your mac this is possible as well simply copy the files over to your mac.
You most likely will need to run AHP_lifejacket again but it isn't AHP version specific.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

whsbuss

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 06:49:51 AM »

The AHP 3.318 version isn't my version, it was X10WTI's last release.
The fact that version 3.318 doesn't perform like version 3.228 is understandable.

If you wish to have 3.228 from your win 7 Pc running on your mac this is possible as well simply copy the files over to your mac.
You most likely will need to run AHP_lifejacket again but it isn't AHP version specific.

Great I will try that. I guess all the files located under /Program(x86)/AHP ???

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 08:21:58 AM »

Yes, and all from c:\program files(x86)\common files\x10 as I believe 3.228 used a older version of X10nets.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 09:38:57 AM »

It also has older drivers. Acording to the AHP Software Revision History page on the X10 wiki.
Added Windows 7 support drivers where in 3.264
http://kbase.x10.com/wiki/ActiveHome_Pro_Software_Revision_History
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 09:40:47 AM by Brian H »

whsbuss

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 07:53:52 AM »

Yes, and all from c:\program files(x86)\common files\x10 as I believe 3.228 used a older version of X10nets.

I will try again after I uninstall the Unregistered AHP. Seems common files/x10 conflict.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.