Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Smart Macro  (Read 1893 times)

LST-1162

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Smart Macro
« on: January 13, 2017, 04:34:42 PM »

Is it possible to upgrade to AHP 3.318 from 3.316 WITHOUT losing the Smart Macros module I have now?  My macros (with conditions, etc.) seem to work okay.  I'm concerned that I'll lose my macros.  Thanks

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Smart Macro
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »

Simple answer, Yes!
However as you pointed out in other posts your 3.316 version is the European version.
Switching to the North American version, In my testing kept all smartmacro macros however you couldn't create more without some how making AHP think it was registered.
It should me noted the AHP-Lifejacket tool has been approved by Authinx (x10) for use to do this. >!

Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

LST-1162

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Smart Macro
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:00:39 PM »

I  am happy to say....My AHP v3.318 is running with smart macros....Thanks to the help of you and everyone else that responded.  I backed up my v3.316 to a disk (just in case) and then downloaded and installed v3.318, ran AHP Lifejacket (admin mode) and rebooted my system.  I then saw 2  AHP icons on my desktop.  I started the 2nd,  and...voila! I deleted the 1st icon (3.316) and things are running smoothly.  Now I am playing with the camera module.  I can see myself on my PC, but haven't figured out how to turn it on and off.  I'll keep trying though.  I plan to add external (other rooms, etc.) cameras in the near future.  My most heartfelt thanks to EVERYONE who sent me their ideas and tips.  I'd be bald without all of you.   :D  Thanks again.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.