Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP Lifejacket  (Read 4482 times)

belohoubek

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP Lifejacket
« on: October 14, 2016, 10:46:07 AM »

I tried to transfer my Active Home Pro from my old HP computer to a new Hp slimline using the AHP Lifejacket. The program downloaded on my old computer OK. Old ID and new ID are listed. However the change button is grayed out. What can I do?

Thanks very much!!!!  I cleaned the program entirely and started from scratch. Downloaded active home again and restarted AHP lifejack. This time, change ID worked, after that the registration tab showed an error. I think I had read somewhere you should go ahead anyhow, and restart. My old Modules, however, did not show up. I could install new lamp modules and got them to work. At exit, even as it said: saving error, it worked anyhow. The only problem I still have that two of my old, by now discontinued modules (dog and security light) are not available. Any way to get these back? Thanks again very much for your help.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:28:02 PM by belohoubek »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: AHP Lifejacket
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 12:11:39 PM »

Did you click on the Question mark button for a walk threw?
The most likely cause is you haven't stopped X10nets.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

belohoubek

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 03:35:35 PM »

Thanks very much!!!!  I cleaned the program entirely and started from scratch. Downloaded active home again and restarted AHP lifejack. This time, change ID worked, after that the registration tab showed an error. I think I had read somewhere you should go ahead anyhow, and restart. My old Modules, however, did not show up. I could install new lamp modules and got them to work. At exit, even as it said: saving error, it worked anyhow. The only problem I still have that two of my old, by now discontinued modules (dog and security light) are not available. Any way to get these back? Thanks again very much for your help.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 04:56:17 PM »

On your old pc look for all ahx files in the AHP folder and copy them to your new pc AHP folder.
if that doesn't work tell us the model numbers if their not in AHP there may be a substitute module setting that will work if configured.

I believe the Robo dog module (pk9000)  is found in the security module section of AHP.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

belohoubek

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 06:32:15 AM »

I must say I am very happy with the support I have received from you. I think all what's important is working now and I thank you very much again! Erwin

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 07:36:25 AM »

Glad your system is back working!
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Tony Olson

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 11:13:24 AM »

I was curious if any work has been done to the old AHP Pro software recently? If you look at the "On The Horizon" in the About Us web page nothing  appears to have changed from the beginning .I assume all Authinx focus is on the App/device. ;D
How would this App/device tie in to the CM15A controller(if at all)?
Tony

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 12:37:59 PM »

Since the X10WTI servers where damaged when moved by Authinx and the code AHP is written with is very outdated. Finding a programmer with the skills and old programming language programs to modify the AHP program. Could be a challenge.
I seriously think AHP may never be updated.

Can't say if any App type interface is in the works. The overdue X10 Wi-Fi module may or may not have an App for it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:17:15 PM by Brian H »

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 06:28:45 PM »

The overdue X10 Wi-Fi module may or may not have an App for it.
yeah, something tells me Santa isn't going to be leaving one under our tree this year.   :'(
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.