🖥️ActiveHome Pro > ActiveHome Pro General

X10 software on Windows 10???

(1/4) > >>

xmakarczyk:
I lost everything on my machine. I am now trying to get the X10 software to work from scratch on Windows 10 without success.
I probably installed the software 20 times.  >*< The wizard seem to work but does not activate the "A1" light module.
Using the keychain remote, It works fine. My home has been running on a Windows 7 timers and macros for years.
I've searched the forums and even tried "AHP 3.318 unregistered" from the forum.
Does the AHP 3.318 work with Windows 10? Can it be installed?

Any comments/help are appreciated.

Joe Makarczyk

Tuicemen:
I put together the AHP 3.318 unregistered installer specifically for Windows 10 users as many XP users were left without AHP when they migrated to it.
So yes it does work on Windows 10. It works better on 32 bit then 64 bit.
You say you installed the software several (20) times. Which software?
You also don't state which hardware interface your using.

xmakarczyk:
I have a CM15a with new batteries that has worked well in the past.
I've installed the AHP 3.318 software from the internet (several places).
I even tried the "AHP 3.318 unregistered." I have uninstalled the APH each time before installing.
If i don't plug in the CM15a the program will ask for it. If I turn the lamp module hd465
on with the key chain, I can sometimes turn it off from the PC keyboard.
None of the all lights on/off work from the keyboard. The Wizard thinks everything is fine.

Is there a step that I am missing? What do I need to uninstall? Do I need to uninstall a driver?

Thanks for all your help. I continue on my quest.

Joe Makarczyk Raleigh, NC

Tuicemen:
In AHP be sure the lamp module type is set correctly if it is a softstart type you use regular lamp module if it is the older non softstart you need to specify that or the lamp module will not work correctly.

xmakarczyk:
You hit it. I have old modules and it does not work if you select a new(er) module specification.

Thanks for your help.

One additional question: Which lamp module will work with LED bulbs without flickering?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version