Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Harmony hub  (Read 8863 times)

dhouston

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 37
    • davehouston.org
Re: Harmony hub
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 05:53:34 PM »

This page indicates support for the IR543AH. (Using X10 Wireless & IR543AH as search terms.)
https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/compatibility#
This message was composed entirely from recycled letters of the alphabet using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources.
No twees, wabbits, chimps or whales died in the process.
https://www.laser.com/dhouston

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 07:43:32 PM »

I may be wrong in this assumption. So far I do not find any X10 addresses in the Harmony setup.
Apparently gg4000 found the X10 compatibility. gg are you out there?

I remember in my initial Logitech Harmony Web Site setup.... I had some difficulties and had to call the tech-support number. But even my old Harmony remote handles the X10 codes. They should be there.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »

I remember in my initial Logitech Harmony Web Site setup.... I had some difficulties and had to call the tech-support number. But even my old Harmony remote handles the X10 codes. They should be there.
Yep, I hope so. I did not realize there is a Harmony Hub, and a Harmony Home Hub...they are different animals. I am hoping I did not get confused and read that the Harmony Home Hub supports X10 and think that it applies to the Harmony Hub. I did find a Logitech web page that specifies "All Harmony products support the X10 IR543". So I think I'm good. I just can't find any X10 in the Harmony app (yet) .  I will call tech support tomorrow. Thanks!
"This aftershave makes me look fat"
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.