🛡Home Security > Home Security General

Arming Security Console from CM15a

(1/3) > >>

lviper:
Is there a way to use the CM15a to arm the DS7000 security console without AHP and the OnAlert plugin? Maybe the SDK?

As some of you may know, I'm no longer using AHP. Instead I use Home Control Assistant and while it can use the cm15a, it cannot use the transmitter in it. I actually have to use their special driver for it to work with HCA.

So I thought maybe, if there was a way to use the cm15a transmitter with the sdk, I would run a batch file that I can execute from HCA.

I'm running HCA with a cm11a for plc and a WGL w800. So I thought I could add the cm15a and use something to access it to arm and disarm the DS7000. But I was hoping for a simple way other than having to install AHP and OnAlert, if onalert can even still be installed.

Tuicemen:
Although the CM15 can transmit security signals the protocol was never clearly documented.
I was also told by X10WTI reps that it was only added to the SDK for European security devices.
The OnAlert Plugin is still operational as is smart macros and the smart phone plugins,
the video plugin also still works however only with the old x10 cameras.

lviper:
Thanks Tuiceman.

I'll give the AHP/OnAlert way a try. I'll just trigger the macro with a on/off plc code. Do I still need to use a phantom module?

Tuicemen:
I believe you don't need a phantom module but I could be wrong, it has been some time since I played with arming and disarming.
 >!

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on December 30, 2016, 05:57:08 PM ---I believe you don't need a phantom module but I could be wrong, it has been some time since I played with arming and disarming.
 >!

--- End quote ---

As long as you have the OnAlert running with the AHP on a PC... your good to activate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version