📸Cameras & Camera Software > AirSight Cameras

New xx52a Cameras

<< < (3/3)

Tuicemen:
I had to create to rules/lines as well one for web port  and one for push port both are TCP rules
For the Service names I used the camera name followed by web or push but you could name it however you wished

asheroncreek:
I am so excited I can not thank you enough for your help and support. After seven months of struggling and going back and forth with X10 in addition to returning the latest XX52A for a replacement I can now say my new XX52A is now working over the internet, and it is all because of your help.

I am surprised that X10 does not have the correct setup instructions someplace in their database. Once I follow your instruction on port forwarded the Web and Push Ports instead of the Web and Media Ports I was able to view the camera over the internet.

Thanks again for all your help.

Tuicemen:
Glad to hear that works for you. I'm finding the manufacters are updating things and are not informing what if any internals were changed. Authinx probably assumed the cameras hadnt been changed as the exteral appearance was the same.
I just got a new Xx70 an it to has changed over the last one I installed.
I'll besure to inform the Authinx owner of the camera software change.

asheroncreek:
I agree with you about the manufactuer making changes and fail to inform anyone because talking with the folks at X10 they did not know that the Network Setting screen was changed to include five Ports, instead of the one http Port.

Thanks again for all your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version