Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP shuts down when I try to download to a CM11A.  (Read 1696 times)

Mickcri

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP shuts down when I try to download to a CM11A.
« on: March 18, 2018, 07:53:53 AM »

I have tried many times to download to a CM11A with AHP but every time I get a windows message “This program needs to close”. According to the  program it should be capable of downloading to it, the right com port is selected and it has no problem in clearing the interface memory but as soon as I try to download I get the message and AHP closes down. I have tried on three different computers, a laptop running XP Pro, a laptop running Win 7 ultimate and a desktop running Win 7 pro the result is always the same. The CM11A’s I have work okay with the Win XP laptop and the old version of Active home but I don’t want to keep an XP laptop just to download to them. I have also downloaded several different versions of AHP, uninstalled and reinstalled nothing works, has anybody ever encountered this problem before? Would appreciate any help with this, thanks.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: AHP shuts down when I try to download to a CM11A.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 06:03:40 PM »

The CM11A support was added in later software revisions. By X10WTI when the CM15A was in short supply.
I am not too sure all the kinks where worked out.
You may want to do a search. I know there where many posts in the Active Home Pro Sections on the Forums. On the CM11A.
I would only use the last revision 3.318.
I will see if I can find out anything specific.

You may want to look at the X10 Wiki section on AHP and see if there is any information.
http://kbase.x10.com/wiki/ActiveHome_Pro
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:53:56 PM by Brian H »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 07:04:53 PM »

Is the AHP your using registered?
I remember some cm11 users having many issues prior to registering AHP.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Mickcri

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 12:28:54 AM »

Hi, thanks for your replies, no the versions I have been using aren’t the registered ones, I had a registered version on an old machine that crashed and wasn’t able to resurrect it, I will try the link and see if I can get any information there, thanks again.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.