📱X10 WIFI > 🧾Wish list

Add a Web interface option (accessible from a web browser, not just an app)

(1/4) > >>

Noam:
I just got my unit last night, and started playing with it a little. While the app seems easy enough to use for setup, it would be nice if there were a way to access that same(or similar) interface from a computer. Sometimes a computer is just easier for setup / data entry types of operations.

Tuicemen:
I had hoped to see something like this too, although I believe the WM100 uses Get, Push, Pull a web page will work along side that. A bit more security would be needed, or maybe limiting it to the local network.
Of coarse if the protocol was published one could create thier own webpage. ;)

HA Dave:
I didn't vote on this one. I have real mixed feelings. For more and more people.... their phone (and maybe a tablet) ARE their home computers. Leaning on the older standardized tech.... may be a step backwards. But I'll keep pondering this.

Tuicemen:
Maybe adding the option to activate a built in web page where you assign the port. ::) :'

Richard D:
Support to a local intranet browser would motivate me to buy. I use a small feature phone and do not need or want a larger smart phone. Browser support would allow access from just about any tablet or laptop and would add Windows devices. Ideally the interface would be customizable and could adapt to both small phone sized screens and larger laptop screens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version