📱X10 WIFI > 🧾Wish list

Which Requests would you like to see implemented first?

(1/4) > >>

Tuicemen:
To help narrow down which adds users would like to see first I've created this poll so the developer & manufacture can quickly see which adds are the most popular.
I've made it so you can change your votes in case someone puts forth a new wish that you would like to see added first.
Or you see your choice has no chance of making it this round and you wish to put your support towards something else that has a better chance. ;)
All these wish polls are good, if your unsure what the add is you can click on the wish and be taken to the specific poll for more details.
The poll will be open for 10 days then locked.
A new poll will be created prior to the next time Authinx intends to go to the manufacture or developer for add requests.
This way nothing is ruled out!

Note: you don't need to vote for three options but you stand a better chance of at least one being implemented first. ;)

Tuicemen:
Although Authinx has requested all wishes be added to the poll, some will require a hardware change. I wouldn't expect those to be implemented to quickly, but I've been wrong before. ::) :'

Noam:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on February 14, 2018, 07:52:56 AM ---Although Authinx has requested all wishes be added to the poll, some will require a hardware change. I wouldn't expect those to be implemented to quickly, but I've been wrong before. ::) :'

--- End quote ---
Would it make sense to split the poll into separate polls for software-only changes (like sorting) and those that would require a hardware change (like RF control)? Since the hardware changes will take longer to get implemented (and will be a separate process), those votes are wasted when they try to determine what hardware changes to make.

--Noam

Tuicemen:

--- Quote from: Noam on February 15, 2018, 06:11:34 AM ---Would it make sense to split the poll into separate polls for software-only changes (like sorting) and those that would require a hardware change (like RF control)? Since the hardware changes will take longer to get implemented (and will be a separate process), those votes are wasted when they try to determine what hardware changes to make.

--Noam

--- End quote ---
I agree but, this is the way it was requested to be done.
Authinx can separate hardware from software requests easy enough.
RF control may not be that difficult to incorporate since the Wifi chip already supports IR possibilities ::) :'

dhouston:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on February 15, 2018, 06:19:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Noam on February 15, 2018, 06:11:34 AM ---Would it make sense to split the poll into separate polls for software-only changes (like sorting) and those that would require a hardware change (like RF control)? Since the hardware changes will take longer to get implemented (and will be a separate process), those votes are wasted when they try to determine what hardware changes to make.

--Noam

--- End quote ---
I agree but, this is the way it was requested to be done.
Authinx can separate hardware from software requests easy enough.
RF control may not be that difficult to incorporate since the Wifi chip already supports IR possibilities ::) :'

--- End quote ---

The hardware used - a 64-pin STM32F103RCT6 plus one of the ESP8266 based WiFi modules - would appear to be massive overkill. Aside from WiFi, for which it has a dedicated module, the WM100 really does little more than the CM11A did, with a small PIC, all those years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version