🖥️ActiveHome Pro > ActiveHome Pro General

AHP Where are we at?

(1/2) > >>

JBL11554:
This has probably already been asked so please excuse me.  Will the Active Home Pro program ever be what it used to be with flags, conditions, etc.  I had paid years ago for the full blown program and lost it when my computer died.  Now I stuck with the bare bones program.  I've updated a while ago to what I believe is the latest (3.318).  I'm guessing with the new WiFi module that the old AHP program will disappear completely.  >*<

Tuicemen:
it is possible to get AHP back registered along with smart macros and on alert as well as a couple of other non useful plugins using AHP-Lifejacket.
It will register AHP and 4 default plugins which come up registered to me.

petera:

--- Quote from: JBL11554 on March 25, 2018, 09:06:45 PM ---This has probably already been asked so please excuse me.  Will the Active Home Pro program ever be what it used to be with flags, conditions, etc.  I had paid years ago for the full blown program and lost it when my computer died.  Now I stuck with the bare bones program.  I've updated a while ago to what I believe is the latest (3.318).  I'm guessing with the new WiFi module that the old AHP program will disappear completely.  >*<

--- End quote ---

Might be time to look around for alternatives. If you're a dedicated Windows user the likes of http://activehomevista.site88.net/ might just be what you are looking for. Development is ongoing so may be worth your while going this route.

Tuicemen:
ActiveHome vista uses the AHP SDK so you can't use the CM15 disconnected from the PC.
AHP-Lifejacket returns AHP ability to download to the interface.
However AHP I suspect is never going to connect to X10 Servers again nor will we see any new updates. :(

Knightrider:
Last I checked, AHV could not download to the CM15. Has this changed? I also don't know if AHV supports flag conditions and DS security sensors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version