Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: House and Unit Codes  (Read 1292 times)

IndiX10

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
House and Unit Codes
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »

I purchased the WM100 hub because I have some older X10 lamp modules and wanted to get away from having a dedicated device for controlling them.  The hub installed just fine and connected to my network.  The problem is with house and unit codes when adding devices.  I have two PR-318 lamp modules and an LM15A socket.  They do not have dials.  For initial setup, it was put them in config mode and push the associated button on the controller to send the code and lock it in.  How do I determine what code they are configured with and then send a code from my phone using the app?  Do I clear all codes from the lamp module and then reconfigure somehow using the app?

Thanks

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
Re: House and Unit Codes
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 04:55:24 PM »

If I'm not mistaken (and I certainly could be!) the PR-318 lamp modules are RF devices from Skylink and are not X10 compatible even though the old X10 company used to market some Skylink products. How do you control them now? 

The LM-15A Socket Rocket can be reprogrammed following the instructions at: http://www.authinx.com/manuals/X10/LM15A.pdf

If you don't have an X10 controller you should be able to use the WM100 by sending the appropriate ON command three times.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: House and Unit Codes
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 07:02:46 PM »

The only PR-318 I can find is a SkyLinK Home module.
Not compatible with X10 at all.
http://www.skylinkstore.com/docs/manuals/lc/mPR318R1out.pdf

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.